- We believe in one eternal God the creator of all, existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that sin has separated all people from God.
- We believe God has rescued and redeemed a people for Himself through His Son, Jesus Christ, who came to earth, lived a sinless life and died on the cross in our place.
- We believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead, triumphing over sin and death, and proving He was who He claimed to be; the Saviour of the world and our hope eternal.
- We believe all who would turn from their sin and believe in Jesus will be saved, forgiven, reconciled with God and will know eternal life. This Good News is to be preached to all nations for God’s glory and our joy.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible and only authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will soon return just as He promised.
Relationship with God
Our first priority is our personal relationship with God. His greatest commandment is that we would love Him with all our hearts, soul, mind and strength. He paid the ultimate price that this reconciliation might be made possible. Our first ministry is to God with extravagant joy and gratitude.
Assurance of Salvation
As we live out our faith in Christ, the Spirit of God immediately and directly witnesses to our spirits that we are children of God; that Jesus Christ loves us and gave Himself for us; that all our sins are blotted out and that we are reconciled to God. This assured conviction is a work of the Holy Spirit in us (see Romans 8:14-16).
Power and Holiness
In order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptised in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit.The gifting of the Holy Spirit releases through us the power of God in healing, prophecy and the miraculous. All for the purpose of building up God’s people and extending His Kingdom (see 1 Corinthians 12). Love becomes richer and deeper as it expresses itself in a life of service and holiness that has as its source of power in God’s Holy Spirit.
Living in God’s Presence
We are a 'presence' not program based church. We believe Christians are able to know and enjoy the Presence of God. Whenever we get together, we make space for the Holy Spirit to bring God’s touch in a way that allows us to personally encounter Him. We welcome the Spirit’s gifts and graces, seeing them flow in our prayer lines that take place at every service.